The DESTINATIONS project is developing innovative holistic sustainable urban mobility systems for both residents and tourists in popular European tourism destinations. The project demonstrates how improved transport services can boost the city’s growth and competitiveness throughout the year.
The project’s team demonstrates and evaluate the effectiveness of innovative sustainable mobility solutions in six tourist cities with different characteristics but sharing common challenges.
The solutions address:
• Sustainable urban mobility planning for residents and visitors
• Safe, attractive and accessible public spaces for all generations
• Shared mobility and e-infrastructures towards zero emissions transport
• Smart and clean urban freight logistics at tourist destinations
• Mobility management and awareness for sustainable mobility
• Attractive, clean, accessible and efficient public transport
You may find more info CIVITAS DESTINATIONS Platform
Project identified on: https://ec.europa.eu/inea/en/horizon-2020/projects/h2020-transport/urban-mobility/destinations Project description on CORDIS: http://cordis.europa.eu/project/rcn/204144_en.html Image source: https://www.destinationsplatform.eu/